Sharon Hardy likes to enjoy and share artwork, while still being able to make a living creating these images.
Sweet Potato Pet Photos allows the use of Sharon’s images in two ways:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
With Creative Commons, you are free to copy, distribute, and transmit the image under these conditions:
- Attribution: Attribution to Sharon Hardy and Sweet Potato Pet Photos must be made along with the image.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
Some examples of what is acceptable under the Creative Commons License:
- A personal blog post talking about a local shelter.
- An online article discussing the bond between humans and pets.
- A website for a school project about volunteering in your community.
- An individual using an image for their computer desktop.
LICENSE TO COPYRIGHT
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by Sweet Potato Pet Photos. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. Our fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media: print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution size: number of copies printed, viewing audience, exposure (regional, national, international).
- Length of use: 1 year, 2 years, in perpetuity, etc.
- Prominence of display: 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, front cover, back cover, home page (online), etc.
Some examples of use requiring a license to copyright:
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity.
- A fundraising campaign for a not-for-profit entity.
- An image for a website about pet clothing.
- A print for display in a private home.
All licensing inquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org